User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A World Without Emotion?

    Our emotions ARE derived from instinct, in order to get rid of one you need to get rid of the other, if culture and our memories were removed entirely we ...

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    "I only want to marry you so that I can watch you slowly die." What shouldn't you say to a man-eating witch? (some stories claim they are monsters, spawn of ...

    Apr 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Hello! Positive support and feedback needed!

    It's less a matter of fancy programs, and more a matter of leaning how to adapt to multiple mediums, often places like that (a studio based on animation digital and ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Hello! Positive support and feedback needed!

    Hm, if he wants to work for Pixar, along with art, I encourage him to try out programs like blender to get some experience into modeling.

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should poetry be taught in schools?

    @Audy They also suck at teaching art, but if not for that then far fewer people would be drawing today, the important part is that they make the younger generations ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who Is Your Role Model?

    All of my role models are fictional characters, and those change so much that I often will just say I am my role model. To be a paragon of justice, ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 almost like I made it.

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lines In The Sky.

    If you even hint at something a government is trying to hide, and imply you have some good evidence to back it up, you won't have to worry about your ...

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    hmmm, I've been skipped after you asked me to wait.

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Books that sound better with the last letter missing.

    Gone with the Win (d) Great Work of Tim (e) Let Us Now Praise Famous Me (n) The Wives of Bat (h)

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers

    I made this to test out a new icon (the broken star) and a new style of drawing clouds, everything else I admit I rushed a bit but meh, still ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    nobody knows the trouble bob barker has seen~

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Karzkin Sorry but I am lazy so I might keep calling you Karz, and it will be wonderful and magical, and orange trees will explode out of someones ear hole ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Memorize a Poem!

    The raven I tried to add some sound effects while doing it. Yay my hand hurts for making the taping noise 10 times to give some of the effect of ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hm, I miss being able to make long rants on my profile wall. Is there any head on that error issue on comments that go over roughly 50 words.

    Apr 5, 2014


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris