-
Re: A random fact about yourself
Just a hint at some of the meanings that can be taken from the username I put together. Zolen Edgardo Delocus First name Zolen- the sole, restore by replacing a ...
Apr 27, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
sci-if map
Apr 27, 2014 -
Re: Are Disney Princess Movies pro or anti-feminism?
@Karzkin There are people who still judge with the Bechdel Test? I thought that idea was mostly dead because of how little it actually covered, often missing works that are ...
Apr 26, 2014 - Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers Apr 25, 2014
-
Re: Are Disney Princess Movies pro or anti-feminism?
(almost) All of them are about women in royal stations being saved by a man, and on a quest for love, so probably not very feminist.
Apr 25, 2014 -
Re: What's your personality type?
ENTP I match Jack Sparrow, The Joker, Leonardo da Vinci, Socrates. yay
Apr 24, 2014 -
Re: Who is the hottest Disney Princess?
why
Apr 24, 2014 -
Re: Characters' Death - How much is enough?
I recall a story where every chapter four people died, and once every two, at least one named character died, everyone was expendable, yet it was a popular story. (Forgot ...
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why does nobody tell people to go to nice places, like Iceland, or Hawaii?
Apr 23, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Apr 23, 2014
-
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 I like fire
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why are you obsessed with hell?
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for assuming I am not a reverse hipster
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
quicksketch.png After many months of trying I think I finally figured out some rules to make a female face person.
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
why the iceland do you eat raw beats?
Apr 22, 2014
