-
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-11
May 4, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-8 (Yes I do find it amusing that I can't move the number)
May 4, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-5 (ambidextrous, so I can't change the number :P, The high left handed rate is likely because often left handed people are more creative, that does not mean they always ...
May 4, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
What Zolen made in boredom. (its big enough at full size to be a computer wallpaper)
May 3, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch
Annnnndddd you clearly know how to draw women better than me. That is far better than my attempt. Also you turned her into a super hero, which is rather awesome. ...
May 1, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a ninja cow
May 1, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 Not excited enough! Nice arm resting though, it reminds me of something. Hmmmmmm
May 1, 2014 -
Re: Mean Girls Deciversary!
ew
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: Zolen Makes a comic: ("Never Say Die")
For the sake of practice on how poor I am at buildings and landscapes I shall practice with a comic of sorts I wanted to do. Enjoy or hate, I ...
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a blog?
@Niteowl That is what the internet is for, often you can find plenty of places focused on what you are interested in, often with better results as few people are ...
Apr 30, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a blog?
Why, unless you have some project, en mass care about would you need one?
Apr 29, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For a distinct lack of beard
Apr 29, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
5/10 painful.
Apr 29, 2014 -
Re: What's the best hair color?
HA, the voting system agrees that my Black hair is the best hair in the world.
Apr 28, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I never much cared for Skyrim... Monster! Burn spots with fire!
Apr 27, 2014
