-
Re: What's the best writing weather?
I love the rain and will spend the calmer storms pacing around in it thinking, the background noise helping my imagination, the feeling of water all around me and the ...
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 Lacks a shirt
May 12, 2014 -
Re: A Question of Ethics
Which is, indeed, an absolutist point of view. Na, its just a small paradox. From what I see of the world it tends to be a battle of who thinks ...
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Villains!
1) what do you think makes a good villain? Some of the worst criminals in history had no great reason for their crimes, they just wanted to have fun, no ...
May 11, 2014 -
Re: A Question of Ethics
Nothing is absolute, except that nothing is absolute.
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Human Cloning
Fake bodies, extra parts for us humans who lost arms and legs and organs, perfect. As long as we don't start cloning fully functional brains we won't have to worry ...
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-22
May 7, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-21
May 7, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 ahhhhh, a human head!
May 6, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
The Knights Whom Until Recently Said Ni, But Now Say icky-icky-icky-icky-kapang-zoop-boing (Since everyone is is stretching beyond a single word I shall outdo them all!)
May 5, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-17 (someone changed the number above me when I was not looking) @TakeThatYouFiend ...actually, at max only 25% of the population could be left handed based on genetic variance, and ...
May 5, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
A bit of a eye show off since they are so amazing. I was joking here is a proper shot of me in front of the mirror.
May 5, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-15
May 5, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-12
May 5, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Impossible
May 4, 2014
