-
Re: Are Disney Princess Movies pro or anti-feminism?
Honestly Zolen, there's no need to be a special snowflake in terms of picking on broadly understood uses of colloquial language. I mean what are you trying to prove here? ...
May 28, 2014 -
Re: Are Disney Princess Movies pro or anti-feminism?
Really? I didn't care either way about it. It didn't have a proper sense of progression to me, so I got bored, it felt like things happened and blah. I ...
May 28, 2014 -
Re: Are Disney Princess Movies pro or anti-feminism?
Frozen is one of the films you either love or hate Really? I didn't care either way about it. It didn't have a proper sense of progression to me, so ...
May 27, 2014 -
Re: Twilight
Read the first book, didn't like it and gave up after three chapters (put it in a donation box), would not care, but there are 13 and younger year old ...
May 27, 2014 -
Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters
All names alluding to mythology or stereotypes, all of them, I admit to doing it when younger, and somewhat now, however there is hinting, and than there is just telling ...
May 26, 2014 -
Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]
Made of @fortis Alt-
May 26, 2014 -
Re: Share Your Cringe-Worthy First Stories
My first story was about a kid who fell off a bridge, lost the lower half of his body, and the doctors replaced it with a spring...I have no idea ...
May 23, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-29 @Holysocks the answer is nothing changes at all, because that is just how awesome we are, we win no matter what
May 21, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-24
May 19, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
than more practice at sprite like stuff
May 15, 2014 -
Re: Human Cloning
As I feel like encouraging the debate side of things I shall pick the only No I saw. Sorry @GoldFlame . I'm a no. Everyone will be clamoring to clone ...
May 15, 2014 -
Re: The discription Song
Well plenty of you have said "this is my song!" "this song is like my theme song!" I mean I haven't but plenty of your weird humans have. So I ...
May 15, 2014 -
Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers
A practice at consistency.
May 14, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
-32
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 your pencil is lacking the good old point. (actually he is wearing 4 shirts, two shirts stitched together, 1 undershirt, and one armored shirt, shirtception!)
May 12, 2014
