User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    Sure, I'll give God another spin. However, I'd like you to open your heart and give Azura, god of the Dunmer and Khajiit, a chance. Try and you will find ...

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Research Re: Permission

    Wise to avoid mentioning real world things for a first book, but you can get away with it, heck if you name drop the right way they might even pay ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    13 Yay I'm still winning

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media violence

    Actually jack the ripper was largely a myth, one of the few from the time that lasted, most of the Police force of London was utter crap at the time, ...

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    8

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    If you really want to know - then search with your whole heart and you will find out for yourself :) Sounds very bloody. Can I just find a donated ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    7/10 Sounds depressing. Cool?

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    This is one of my dreams... To see a society of a species above humans :) Why, I don't think we should stop at curing things. As Zolen implied, it ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Bow to the true dinosaur!

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    Some apologists defend theism, and the idea of believing in the Divine in a general sense. Some apologists defend specific belief systems; that is, they defend God, or Allah or ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    I know and believe that God is the true God, the creator and Lord over all. He has redeemed us so that we may be with him again after judgment ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    -8 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    May 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    Not "a god", "God". There is one true God, the creator of the universe. But I suppose you all think faith is blind and a cop-out. You believe in "science" ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    I personally am against the idea of transhumanism. It may seem cold of me to say that its wrong to alter ourselves in order to save lives, but I think ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    I am all for advancement, humanity is going to evolve one way or another, and at least this way we can be sure its positive. The way we change was ...

    May 29, 2014


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah