User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    RicyClaims

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Yep, I could argue that I am too poor, but the real reason is I am too lazy to learn another language (Best way to experience a different country is ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Authors are famous, but with far more sane groupies, so I will go for the thing I am already going for, yay. Would you rather have forgotten to wear pants ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    28 ha, I'm still winning.

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Zolen already has a crown, can he be king and queen at the same time? (ALL THE POWER)

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Anti-Homeless Architecture

    What those video games with all the spike traps were predicting the future after all....

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    0

    Jun 6, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I once ate only deer meat for 3 weeks.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    8/10 That poor hand, he's going to eat it!

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    This shall go in the randomish order of my mind, actually its not even in the order that I answered it all, this took forever to answer as much as ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    The way that works is the ones weak for the environment adapt or die, we no longer need to worry about that. Just about anything is being thrown into the ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    I am not impaling that but am unsure how to phrase what I am thinking.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Gattaca argument

    I agree that other genetic problems could be fixed, but the mentally ill should be left as is, due to the fact that the genetic imbalence often results in superior ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate Gift

    A fully staffed high quality lab that will follow my every whim, and truck tons of money for all the projects I want to try. He/she/it (I forget) said a ...

    Jun 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 on most sites its considered common to use signature space as ad space, but on YWS that's pretty rare, so you are practically being original for doing it.

    Jun 4, 2014


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance