User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love and Soulmates

    My idea of perfect is rather simple "Without flaw" by that logic anything that would lead to sour moods (like an argument) would put a dent in that. I have ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love and Soulmates

    I mean it in romantic and platonic, the idea all your friends were meant for you from the get go rather cheapens the sense of camaraderie, as well. It would ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *Zolen e-mails a veto request to the the peaceful nation idea, citing the reason as being it would be boring.*

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God?

    What Louisa said wasn't stubbornness per se in the way it may seem like. Form what it looked like, she was showing her commitment to God, her promise to not ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love and Soulmates

    Humans have a finite number of personalities, as such we have a predictable lineup of preferences as well to fit along with that. Sooo.... no to soul mates in any ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: An important moral question

    If we live in a cruel world that would make all the most sense for you to use the "backpacker" for parts.

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *Zolen steals all of the kingdoms beef jerky and replaces it with black licorice*

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: An important moral question

    (Note: I am pushing my ideas to a slight extreme for the sake of debate, I do believe in the needs of the whole over the few, but not quite ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Colour Rules

    Alizarin crimson and Sapphire Yes my favorite color is two colors, I am allowed to do that.

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Zolen would like to point out that offering free pizza and icecream to the kingdom is not evil, and that was clearly what he was planning all along. Let them ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *raven is assassinated by a hippo, thus Zolen becomes the proper king*

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Is Zolen king of all yet?

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    @JamesHunt -I'm so, so, so, sorry. *Calls off jester* How about I hire a funny author? Aw.... *takes off jester hat and exposes crown again* I wanted to trick him ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    @JamesHunt -I'm so, so, so, sorry. *Calls off jester* How about I hire a funny author? Aw.... *takes off jester hat and exposes crown again* I wanted to trick him ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    Zolen is a male. he cannot be queen. What if he married himself?

    Jun 10, 2014


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles