User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Zolen never needs to tell the time, he can guess it pretty well by just looking up. TUBM hates the color pink

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Splatoon - Orange Squid Girl Wallpaper

    A very well set up stylization. Hm

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Chibis and such for free

    That whole concepts not really something I am much into, but lets see what you can do with my self personification. face shot (polished, but skills at drawing faces was ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Sex is also boring.

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: RPG Art

    "Plain black" version is a heck of a lot better, color variation is nice, but not when it has to do with the icon portion of the logo. Also I ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    (Zolen is tempted to dedicate a drawing to this next action) *Zolen summons the Fully Automatic Bear Cannon and starts firing it at @JamesHunt * (Also it's dogs that are ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    SushiLog (@Spotswood can I be curious at that choice of name instead?)

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    @RavenMoonStone - The Queen's word is beyond reproach. Clearly the words of a moocher. Thus *throws the bears even harder so hard in fact that they teleport to @JamesHunt *

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *Zolen throws bears at James for him being a kill joy and a moocher*

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *Zolen gets Jim Carrey as a lawyer*

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Be thankful you didn't have a baby like what I was, apparently I cried more than I slept, only ever stopping when I was being carried around for the first ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love and Soulmates

    It's okay. you make sense. I disagree with you on how anything that leads to sour moods is a flaw. From personal experience, a lot of external factors lead to ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    *Zolen is freed before any trial is started by the law of 4-5ths which protects anyone recognized as partly or fully insane.*

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer the question above ask the question under

    Elephant, the armadillo sounds like it would be expensive to feed. How would you try to tell time if you were trapped in a cave and didn't have any computer ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Romance is boring.

    Jun 12, 2014


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson