-
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 Yay its that lady who in myth murders Heracles for cheating on her.
Jun 23, 2014 -
Re: Hate Speech
Na, a lot of schools and cultures all over the world teach respect and value for the unique and different. Really does not do much, however its interesting to note, ...
Jun 22, 2014 -
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
EVERYTHING we do is unnatural in some way. Well Zolen, I guess seeing as humans are as much part of nature as birds or trees, I suppose you could say ...
Jun 20, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The ability to wear five pairs of pants at one time, in every color of the rainbow.
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: What's your dominant hand?
I am left handed, but with right handed tendencies? lol Being left handed in a right handed world, meant that I had to adapt to how I would do certain ...
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!
43 Yay Zolen is still winning!
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
I am against gay marriage because it is not natural. Like it was stated before, the main goal of any species is to reproduce so the species does not go ...
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I am whatever I wish to be, and at the moment I refuse to be contained. (click picture for fun!)
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: What Goes Here?
Is it just drawings/computer drawings/photography or can it be like other stuff? Like it use polymer clay... Is that okay? That counts as art @WillowPaw1
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
* @JamesHunt is having very weird fantasies to himself which disturb everyone in the area, conveniently they are not real, because if they were than half the continent would have ...
Jun 19, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
*Zolen does not care much about orders given out by wild animals, and goes about building a cannon that fires bears*
Jun 18, 2014 -
Re: What's your dominant hand?
I am all the hands! I, along with a lot of people, am right-handed. I believe that most people are right-handed because in a religon sense, the left hand is ...
Jun 17, 2014 -
Re: The singing game
The Beatles - Because Why can't I be king of everything?
Jun 16, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
It's being strangely predictable, for example if I go click the home icon I am logged in, people I am logged out, books I am logged in, messages does not ...
Jun 16, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
Weird bug is logging me out of the site randomly, and than putting me back in without me having to put in the username and password. Google Chrome, and Firefox ...
Jun 16, 2014
