User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for claiming something is pointless, as only dull things can be pointless, and pointy things like what I said were clearly very sharp.

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    6/10 Too negative, I demand at least 1 positive comment be added for the sake of the magical doom lasers.

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite font?

    From cool text.com, it's like my handwriting, but slightly better.

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Redskins Name Debate

    Personally I tend to distrust most surveys provided from any form of college or university...often they offer those annoying lead on statements and tend to have a intent. They are ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kendall Jones

    Always been raised to only hunt for food and survival, that it is a waste of life to not respect it and waste it, to honor its sacrifice, even if ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Redskins Name Debate

    Zolen now request a sports team called The Whiteys or The Caucasians. So that white people will realize just how weird and funny the name choice is. In fact if ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Redskins Name Debate

    Perhaps, but can you imagine an NFL team named The Whiteys or The Caucasians? If it's not offensive, the Redskins should be changed just because it's ridiculous. :P I was ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 Boooooooo, knowledge should never be classified. I veto!

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Redskins Name Debate

    As a actual "redskin" (Cherokee) who has actually been on several reservations I can quite easily say redskin is still a insult, and those of who can still be recognized ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    7/10 Lies homicide investigators spends hours upon hours thinking about how to best kill a person. Also drill sargents, psychopaths lack complex emotion but they aren't inherently evil, there were ...

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dreaded Genres

    Romance should never be the main theme of any book. If you can write more then 20 pages of a romance themed story, I think you might be a tad ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Ten's World Building Thread

    Yes, but its worth noting that often when there is no distinguishing land marks within a long stretch of the the border, the lines get even more uneven then they ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    @Karzkin But I'm bored, what else would we be able to talk about if I didn't try to dismiss most of what you say? I could actually agree with you ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay rights? (cont)

    Kafka, all lgbt+ people also start out homophobic for the same reason all straighties are homophobic. It's just that lgbt+ people tend to be more heavily invested in unlearning their ...

    Jun 27, 2014


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh