User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Lounge, The Re: Introducing: Personal Review Activity Eater [RAE]

    No interest really in joining, I would however be interested in any art based help if you want it.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: XD How do YOU laugh? xD

    222222222222222222222 _==/ i i \==_ 222222222222222222 /XX/ |\___/| \XX\ 22222222222222222 /XXXX\ |XXXXX| /XXXX\ 2222222222222 |XXXXXX\_ _XXXXXXX_ _/XXXXXX| 22 XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXX

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on homosexuality

    I am sick to death of overt sexuality shown everywhere. Hetero, homo, whatever.. Zolen supports this message. Your sexually does not matter unless you are trying to romance someone or ...

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @Kyllorac You are offering conflicting information. You just went on and on about how bad bronies were, and then went on to say how Karz's actions do not influence the ...

    Jul 17, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    5'6 T^T

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Could you fall in love with a balloon?

    I once knew a lady who was REALLY into shoes.

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    @TheWritersStop - I still think feminism is still out there fighting for fairness. In some cases, it simply means, for us to lead our lives the way we want. This ...

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    Y'all need to go back to school . (This one is specifically about racism, but it applies to any form of oppression). That was a link to bull crap. We ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate Speech

    Not hate speech. Unkind maybe, hurtful maybe, but not harmful in the way real hate speech is. English often uses a lot of general words, things can mean a lot ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    ..... @rhiasofia I said nothing about that I am just pointing out the word Bronie is clearly a term for the male audience. No idea what you are reacting to.

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    Bronies is just bro and ponies mixed together, to is seems like it was intended as a male dominant slang. That does not mean females can not be fans of ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism

    Actually, some of our greatest changes and improvements came after very bloody revolutions.....Which is a good point but it worries me that Karzkin WANTS a blood bath. In theory as ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Zolens attempts to learn art so he can make his own covers

    A little inferno just for human faces

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Net art

    Burn Lies Failure The Light

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kendall Jones

    After actually reading into this facebook and everything else I could find, I can say no petition. For the information I could actually gather she has done nothing outright wrong, ...

    Jul 4, 2014


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild