User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Oh god no! That was an example. I don't have a daughter. Plus, if I did, I'd be in jail for killing whoever did that to her. :mrgreen: And that's ...

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion. A human right? What about Financial Abortion?

    Already covered. However... The description says it all. Women have access to, many times for free, 20 different forms of birth control, four of which are post-coital. (Takes place after ...

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I probably have never eaten crocodile.

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    @Nargles Hm, now I gave someone the impression that I was implying people are attempting abortion fraud, hm, I suck at this explaining thing. I am aware that its not ...

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Scotland leave the UK?

    I am curious about this as well, shame there don't seem to be any reactions from people over there.

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    For the record, I prefer he/him/his pronouns. @Karzkin Ah, yes I was not sure what to call you. Forgive me if my indecision bothered you. (The tree thing was my ...

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite calculator?

    @Snoink You don't know the wonders of the Ti fighter? Its the best kind of calculator. 28 light years to the gallon, lasers, a addition and subtraction function, the works.

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    Dismissing other peoples opinions while pushing her/his/tree 's own is Karz's m.o. Usually, he/she/tree is not very fond of choice outside of anything he/she/tree personally decides is correct. That's

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    So you're saying a woman has autonomy over her own body as long as she's not doing things you personally disapprove of? Again with the double standards. You can't say ...

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    So you're saying a woman has autonomy over her own body as long as she's not doing things you personally disapprove of? Again with the double standards. You can't say ...

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite calculator?

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel's military operations against Gaza

    Gaza started it, but neither of them handled this correctly. They are both acting like idiots and wasting lives and resources. Granted no government seems to realize the realities of ...

    Jul 24, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What would your author name be?

    Zolen Delocus A psudonym, if I ever got published work, I would rather my face and name be reasonably unknown, I would rather create a cartoonish or 3d modeled face ...

    Jul 23, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    I'm just saying, men have never faced an assault on their bodily autonomy like this. Also, what the hell man? How can you say you're "all for choice" then in ...

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    If (cis) men could get pregnant you'd be able to buy abortion medication at a vending machine. As the argument is in the name of life and if we have ...

    Jul 21, 2014


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore