User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    5 out of 10 The shock on that ladies face seems quite clear.

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value. No. I win.

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    @shtoobie Hm, you don't know much about my ancestors apparently, but meh, it's to be expected. They had concepts of medicine and healthy eating that kept them alive, you can't ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    @shtoobie I listed a few, and you seem to have forgot to quote quite a few of the ones I offered, if you want every ages prophecy I would need ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Universal Basic Income

    Welp with more data I can see it is still idealistic, but I like the results I have seen so far. If Switzerland really does it I can't wait to ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why does everybody think Americans are ignorant?

    @dragonfphoenix For the education levels, our plans are perfectly fine, the main problem is we can't get rid of bad teachers, our expectations for students are low, so we give ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With full respect to what you believe, how many prophecies do the cherokee have, and how many have actually been fulfilled? @shtoobie They have at least two prophecies with each ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    @shtoobie Ah, the cherokee have their own prophecies, from old to very very recent. The first was that men would someday fly in the air. The second was that the ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Zolen

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    The lie is in your passage. It is a lie because it does not have love. It is only through love that we can truly understand the divine; and love ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With all due respect. How does a supernatural being sound any more impossible than absolutely nothing exploding, and then becoming a universe? How is God more illogical than a speck ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Also humans are a species of animal. So to be better than animals would be quite hard.

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 waztersxdtcfgvbuhawestrdtcfvgybhsxdrcfvgkbhesxrydctfuvygbh

    Jul 30, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS profile

    Simple question, is there a approximate size for the profile wall? I wish to try designing a proper wall paper around it and I can't without a idea on how ...

    Jul 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A flammable restaurant

    Jul 30, 2014


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown