-
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
Hmmmm, @Karzkin, I want chocolate confections! Are people still getting away with those brain washing centers? Where they try to "fix" homosexuality? The "successes" of which (horribly broken or messe
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
5/10 Eughhhhhhhhhh, no comment, and with that neutral score. 7/10 for the first one, because maybe sometimes you don't make sense... (Like no offense. But nobody ALWAYS makes sense with ...
Aug 6, 2014 -
Re: Writer's Graphics!
:/ You know you can't "copywrite" someone elses face. Plagiarizing being the act of taking someones work and sporting it as your own...Which makes These are all copyright, please ask ...
Aug 5, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Hm, in the desert with pretty much guaranteed means of survival I could probably devise my own small town given enough time. In the arctic I could become famous for ...
Aug 5, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Aug 5, 2014
-
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
If there are dragons, why is nobody's head currently on fire?
Aug 5, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I got a good tan recently.
Aug 4, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 I still love that movie, and the fact that it is one of the very first movies that made a game based on itself, that I liked. So far ...
Aug 3, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
That last gif was Absol-utely awesome! Though I didn't know he had wings... Most recent game gives him a mega form. That's mega Absol. Oh wait...
Aug 2, 2014 -
Re: We Finish Each Other's _____
"My name is Babedo Slim, you bored my father, prepare to play checkers!" "The City's __________ on a camel's back. They just have to _____ 'cause they don't know _______ ...
Aug 2, 2014 -
Re: Let the best hand win! [2]
28 winning, I am
Aug 2, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Aug 2, 2014
-
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Do I know how to breath fire?
Aug 2, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9/10 Whoever drew that was very skilled....bark bark.
Aug 2, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Aug 2, 2014
