-
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Olives_Are_edable
Aug 9, 2014 -
Re: Random, Yet Entirely Useless, Facts
NEW RESEARCH POSSIBILITY: A duck’s quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why. That's actually a very obvious lie. The real thing nobody is sure about is why everyone believes ...
Aug 9, 2014 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
Over the 5 or so years since I have started drawing have never really had a stable style, jumping between several with very little self awareness on the matter. So ...
Aug 9, 2014 - Re: last person posts here wins [6] Aug 9, 2014
-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for self advertisement
Aug 9, 2014 -
Re: Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)
Likely it's non-existent. I know thats the state of any work I do that takes more then a month to show.
Aug 9, 2014 -
Re: Why does everybody think Americans are ignorant?
The sheer existence of the NRA is insane, as are all its members. Stop doing that.
Aug 8, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for having a silhouette avatar. Copy cat.
Aug 8, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Fire_fart
Aug 8, 2014 -
Re: Why does everybody think Americans are ignorant?
Well the Simpsons was and still is based on stereotypes americans have for themselves. Stereotypes have to start somewhere. SOMEONE has to be like that.
Aug 8, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why didn't you question the dragon stew I gave you?
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Pikachu Drawings
In older news, Zolen is missing one of his backup head sets, he lost it while visiting the pokemon world if anyone happens to find it, please send it to ...
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I care less about that and more about how they are making so many pokemon event exclusive. Ruining the "gotta catch 'em all" part of my pokemon games just because ...
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
1 in 12 trans lives end in murder (compared to 1 in 18,000 cis lives). Almost 50% of trans people attempt suicide. Trans people in the US account for 0.1% ...
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
No, I clearly asked for chocolate confections, gold stars will never surpass the splendor of chocolate! As I am a propagator of knowledge, I encourage study and interest in self ...
Aug 7, 2014
