-
Re: Gay rights? (cont)
@Zolen I'm pretty sure Karzkin's point is that knowledge is just the starting point. If you (general) know what these people are going through, why are you not doing anything ...
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Hazi
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 blankity blank blank blank to the white power P.P.S the pic is made by you right? "The laughing Death" or something right? Yes?
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: Creationism through Evolution
....wa?
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why didn't you ask for any dragon laser stew?
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
6/10 Cleavage and a boat? I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Death by zombies biting your inviable third arm that you were never aware of. Then as a zombie a squirrel eats your fourth invisible arm, that is also on fire. ...
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Lies, I laugh at people who are annoyed at me though...rather outright. Screaming is for scared people. TUBM is unable to fart lightning.
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Orange
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for still lacking lasers
Aug 11, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for a distinct lack of laser unicorns
Aug 10, 2014 -
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be Zolen when I grow up.
Aug 10, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
*Zolen pretends to be himself*
Aug 10, 2014 -
Re: Israel's military operations against Gaza
That is absolutely right - I believe that everyone that hates Israel is anti-Semitic. Robs a troll.
Aug 10, 2014 -
Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - new cover
Someone had the chance to remake the cover of a book many consider a classic, and they make something as lazy as THAT. I could have made something like that ...
Aug 9, 2014
