-
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned because you said you weren't last week.
Aug 17, 2014 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
Now more!
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
There I made pikachu for you. So I win.
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Zolen
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I throw my ninja at anyone who appears.
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: Cultural Appropriation
As long as they don't do something stupid, at most I would call it a compliment. Imitation IS the highest form of flattery. Even if they don't understand the culture ...
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: Can Reading Books change even a Serial Killer?
There is no way to stop a murderer that we have not already tried. The fact is there are so many conditions that make people into killers that figuring out ...
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
yap. TUBM is not blonde.
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
never watched it TUBM does not believe in magic
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: What the heck is wrong with cops in america?
Yap, the US public does not trust its government, and does not trust its police force. Now you know why so many people want to be armed with a gun. ...
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
z/y/x So white
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm practicing in programing and 3d modeling, as well as writing. I enjoy drawing and I try to find talented people willing to work with me on random ideas. I ...
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
ZAHACYCYCYCYCYYCYCYCYCYCYCYCy-boo (side note to the 5th power: no my last name is too massive to be sneezy)
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: What the heck is wrong with cops in america?
The problem is we don't know. Attempts to stop corrupt cops from government to civilian level all sorts of ways but its been out of hand for a long, long ...
Aug 15, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Viserererererererer (Side note: why the side notes?)
Aug 15, 2014
