User avatar

Zolen

boom

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The rise of robots: good or bad?

    I for one welcome our new mechanical overlords. 01010100011010000110010100100000011011010110010101100011011010000110000101101110011010010110001101100001011011000010000001101111011101100110010101110010

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it wrong to murder a murderer?

    If it was done how I want it, it would not matter they would be too crippled to do much of anything anymore. Their world would be hell no matter ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it wrong to murder a murderer?

    Yes, the moment they are dead, they are gone, we humans have no control over them, it does not matter what you think happens after death, they are out of ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The rise of robots: good or bad?

    The moment the internet gained popularity a culture of laziness developed. We already are having a problem with the majority of teens and young adults in first and second world ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 I already see the future and I got to say, I am very impressed with myself. I am absolutely amazing. (I have not actually even started drawing what I ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can longer life spans become a bad thing?

    If the useful years can be extended then there should be no problem. If not, then 90-100 is good enough. For the most part we can, what can't be repaired ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Non-headset owner

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 very nosy

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    death by raining cats and frogs

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    Not a Sir

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    A even whiter person, dressed in white, while standing on a white background.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    It was a okay movie, but not very interesting outside of the fighting.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Serious Discussion and Debate... Debate

    Hm, people can poke into areas unaware of their racist, homophobic, etc nature purely because it is not considered that way where they are from. If such a thing is ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    9/10 SMILES FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Research Archives Re: Girl Problems

    All of this arguing is largely pointless, when writing for entertainment you try to make characters people can relate to, an anchor into that world. "it depends" does not matter, ...

    Aug 17, 2014


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse