-
Re: Global Climate March
While it sounds complex and is interesting, its just a poorly thought out idea that would require more effort then it deserves. I encourage more random ideas be put on ...
Sep 24, 2014 -
Re: If you could time-travel...
Why would anyone want to go to the past, the past was horrible! I would be a idiot in the future, but in theory I will be a well taken ...
Sep 22, 2014 -
Re: Global Climate March
In short while the idea is nice, the effort, price and so on would be so vast and time consuming that by the time they are even half way done ...
Sep 22, 2014 -
Re: Global Climate March
Each panel costs about $7,000 to build
Sep 22, 2014 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
L uminescent U rganlı M artin I ntermission.
Sep 20, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for not having as much sexy hair as me.
Sep 20, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
/
Sep 18, 2014 -
Re: Legalization of prostitution
late reply to @Snoink He sounds like a sex addict. You need better friends or to send him to therapy. I be a man and think that logic is idiotic....insultingly ...
Sep 18, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Fun fact: Zolen is a duel citizen even without ever leaving the USA.
Sep 17, 2014 -
Re: Percy Jackson: Movies vs. Books
I'm confused what point there is to buying a movie license only to make a mess that hardly resembles the book. Eragon and those two percy jackson movies hardly resemble ...
Sep 16, 2014 -
Re: Termination of Pregnancy due to foetal abnormalities
Zolen, a google search would have informed you that cissexism is implying that being cis is normal and not being cis is abnormal or wrong. Thank you for displaying your ...
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Termination of Pregnancy due to foetal abnormalities
Wait...if sexism has to do with reacting to people based on their body, in negative and unfair ways, then cisexist based on what you said before on how cis means ...
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 boom, boom, boom, gatta' burn that
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to fire dinosaurs from your nose every time you sneeze.
Sep 13, 2014 -
Re: The singing game
It fell in to a burning ring of fire , it fell down, down, down, so I never wore one. How do you do the dew?
Sep 13, 2014
