- Re: Cultural Appropriation Sep 30, 2014
-
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
Are you a boy or a girl? euhhhhhhhhhh I have a amazing picture to reply to this with but pokeballs are involved so I can't. :C I am male in ...
Sep 30, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
the power to drink jazz
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to know what the fox says.
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
The power to only see in black and white.
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
It was then that I discovered my poop was floating in the bowl.
Sep 26, 2014 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Take the username of the person above you and make a sentence out of it! Example: Pretend Snoink is the poster above me. Then I could write: "Sheep never obey ...
Sep 26, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 weeeeeee
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: Depictions of Muhammad in media
There was the other time in India, where MF Hussain's painting caused a controversy because he had painted a Hindu Goddess naked : Confusing given most Hindu gods are naked ...
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: What's the most outrageous thing you used to believe?
I read about something called cloud bursting. and for a longish while believed I could do it as well, as I remember often sitting outside attempting to do it on ...
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
4/10 looks like the guy is very very high, funny 7/10, points off for snatching an avatar from a movie without crediting -3. (I'm worried that you didn't realize that's ...
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: Survivor's Guilt
hmmmmmm, she was misinformed or confusing it with something else. There are simply far to many examples of it, to much long term damage that can be easily measured, vast ...
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 needs more squid nose
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: Depictions of Muhammad in media
Lives are the most important thing, so simple, don't show images of him, and slowly influence the culture away from murdering people for stupid reasons. Which should be done everywhere ...
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
the power to have a wet nose
Sep 25, 2014
