-
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Moth-man
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
I am not going to tell you anything. Other than I love Brandon Sanderson's writing, I watch too much Doctor Who. I act totally weird, I often make up odd ...
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
Yes, now stop talking about all your various religions, and start naming some mythical creatures you believe in. Which would be far more interesting. And make the place look a ...
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
9/10 Believing in faeries is perfectly logical. I know this guy who believes there is a invisible man in the sky who will grant him wishes, and he is a ...
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
If there was no beginning, that would mean we would have always existed. However, the moon we have now is moving slowly away from the earth. If the earth were ...
Oct 25, 2014 -
Re: do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
@Zolen, I am serious. @AlexSuhiDog, there is no evidence for aliens to be true. If there is, I have never heard of it. However, there is evidence that God, Demons ...
Oct 24, 2014 -
Re: Disney to make another Pirates Film
1.) There are three leading roles in the first movie, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swann. Jack was made to push on the plot, he IS the plot device. ...
Oct 24, 2014 -
Re: What do you really FEAR?
People that are intentionally ignorant, ignoring all possibilities outside of their own mindset. Horrifyingly boring people to talk to who cause more problems then they can ever hope to help.
Oct 24, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for confusing me
Oct 24, 2014 -
Re: do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
I believe in God, Angels, and Demons, but not aliens. We have no proof that aliens exist whereas God has given us the Bible for us to learn about him. ...
Oct 24, 2014 -
Re: do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?
Aliens aren't supernatural or paranormal. Recognizing that in a theoretically infinite universe that works under very specific laws might have repeat conditions that bring about life is not nearly as ...
Oct 23, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for bowing down the the letter R
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For not bowing down in reverence to someone as amazing as me.
Oct 21, 2014 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when you light the side of someones house on fire when they asked you to clean a room, and you didn't have anything flammable.
Oct 21, 2014
