-
Re: What would you say in a letter to the President of the U.S.A
Why would you spend the whole letter complaining? The dude has a whole party full of people telling him what they think he should do, let alone literally every news ...
Nov 14, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Fun fact: Schrödinger's Cat Everyone knows it, its a concept that particles don't exist as a single state, rather until observed they exist in all possible states. To simplify this, ...
Nov 14, 2014 -
Re: What would you say in a letter to the President of the U.S.A
"If your going to make a health care plan, at least make sure that its a smart one, not just another medicare. One that fewer and fewer doctors are willing ...
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
I stumble through the wreckage, rusted from the rain There's nothing left to salvage, no-one left to blame Among the broken mirrors, I don't look the same I'm rusted from ...
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Zolen request gold
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: The Umbrella Revolution happening in Hong Kong
Because I am not a fatalist, and see a possibility in the fact that a pure democracy has never been tried. Humans became apathetic largely in hybrid democratic (and what ...
Nov 13, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Victory Lemon
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!
Random fact: I am far more unstable then I let on. What I can call you: Zolen, The Lord of Madness, Starkiller, That guy who is totally awesome, Doombringer, Albion, ...
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: Would You Survive the Apocalypse?
depends on the type, I live in a heavily forested area with lots of wildlife, and lots of people including myself grew up used to weapons. Mostly guns, but a ...
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: The Umbrella Revolution happening in Hong Kong
Personally, I doubt that any significant change will be made within Hong Kong or general China with the corporate network still bleeding through the seems of the culture. Even a ...
Nov 11, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
banned for not building a golden statue to honor icecream
Nov 11, 2014 -
Re: Discrimination of LGBT community
Are those the ones that kick their children out because they are gay? If so, yes, those ones. Those are a loud example of something that is commonish among the ...
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Discrimination of LGBT community
I've been waiting for one of those people against LBGT+ to give a good reason. Where are they? I request to hear one.
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Alex
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: The evil artistic growth of Zolen
two attempts at comics so far
Nov 10, 2014
