User avatar

Zion

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    That would make some great two legged muscle bummed warriors if you ask me. Wouldnt that be better?

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    np ;) thank you for your time

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Prisithcoopiwlk? :lol: whats that? btw, I have created over 100 races so...but as I've said many of them will have to die :cry: they were not original enough, so Tempest ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Oh thanks El, But like I've said its a PART of my book, but Im planning to prepare the entire chapter and sent it here. About the werewisps, I was ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    :lol: oh is that so? Wait till you see how real the others are. I havent posted the other two parts. And how real they will be

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    What do you mean? :?:

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Eclo is that :lol: a werewisp, as I said before thats the second no third part, im planing to post them too. Eclo is a common thief, trying to survive ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Oh and yeah Cello is Eclo, mixed up everything I wasnt aware of all of the mistakes. BTW, its the second chapter of the book and the baby is Invictus, ...

    Dec 4, 2004


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton