User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Welcome! Im Arvandor, but everyone calls me Arvy. :D Sierra? Wow, now thats a cool name. My real name is Cyril. :P

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    Aniar dude! I love you too! *huh?* I-I-I mean...I...oh just forget about it anyway. You're a cool kid. ;) :)

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    THanx! Hope to see your crits soon! ;) Feel free to tear them apart. :D lol

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey welcome to the forum.*dakes a deeeep breath* Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, Grand Father and Celestial Emperor of the ELven Nations.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    WELCOME! :P :D Hey Black Rose, Im Arvandor,Arvy,Arv, whatever you prefer. (btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P )

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hello! I'm StormLord, some of you know me, some don't. I'll just say that I'm like a summer thunderstorm: Unpredictable Oh great, he has arrived. *terrible headache* I sooo knew ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    What is the Superstring theory? :o I am also VERY VERY interested in astro-phisics

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Newbie

    WELCOME! ANother british! YAY! *blond moment* what jokes? Im macedonian :lol:

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    *Takes out gallons of elvish healing wine* PARTY!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World According to Us. (By AOA, with Gala's input.)

    :shock: :? :shock:

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there-

    WELCOME dude! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel. Celstial Emperor of the Elven Unity Empire, and Grand Father of the Elvish Natoins :D

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Hey hey girls, chill me and Tara are only friends and collegues. *shifting his gaze towards her, saying slyly* Isnt that right Tara?

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    No mesh the HNE, House of the Noble Elves

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    DELO! WOw the HNE opened its HQ here as well. :P

    Jan 7, 2005


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb