-
Re: The Pixie Girl
LOl I thought I was the only one around. Well I dont belive I have a fairie ancestory, but I have been told I have unique features, and yeah, when ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests
We need more sci fi and fantasy related stuff. Staves, books in diffrent colours, weapons, ears maybe? youknow orcish, elvish stuff like that. Also that kinda bodies andhairstyles. Cant wait ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: So Many ideas... so few... um... what was the word?
I am the total opposite for most of the things. I dont HAVE TIME to write everything down. I also have loads of ideas, its very annoying truth to be ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: I CANT BELIVE IT!
I dont know, there were some weird interent problems. lol i wouldnt be surprised, macedonia I know. The worst place for internet. Whatever, I have finally access to the board ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: I CANT BELIVE IT!
I FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOARD! BLESS YOU GOD! BLESS YOU! GUYS, YOU HAVE BEEN ALL SO AWFULLY MISSED! :D :cry: :D :wink: :D :cry: :D :wink: :D :cry: ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd
Thats it, we're dead.
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)
Welcome to the YWS! btw Z is not the only hunk around here. :roll: :D :lol:
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello!
Welcome to the YWS! *takes a deep bow in the most elven fashion* btw dont listen to Crysi she just wants to turn you in a mindless drone and feed ...
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
IN macedonia everyone is just...normal, or short. 80% of the nations popultaion are brunetts. :P :lol:
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
LMAO! *hits head of desk*
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Yep I'm 6'2", almost 6'3". Jesus! How dare you be taller than me? ARGH! :D Btw, EBM im also wating bout that pic ya know.
Feb 21, 2005 -
Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!
RAVENNA! Thou hast finally arrived! Where have you been? I havent seen you in MONTHS! Welcome, welcome.
Feb 18, 2005 -
Re: New Chatroom
Great job Nate.
Feb 17, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
It was ElmEnaya. Corky, I know :roll:
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
*sniff* Hey we have feelings to ya know :'(
Feb 14, 2005
