User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    *crunches Jaffa Cakes (yes Jack, I realised what Jaffa Cakes are :P )* Welcome welcome! Buffy eh? Shes my crush :D Well, one of my...crushes...or...whatsoever...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    heeeey! OMG! I LOVE THAT AVATAR! Neverwinter nights! Lady Aribeth *swoons* my Game Crush I LOOOVE her. ANyway, im arvandor im 19 im taking care of these brats keep them ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hysteria is back in the building

    lol! Welcome dude! dangermouse! LMAO!

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive

    Hey I havent seen you around! Welcome, im Arvy your local charmer and exclamation point champion *coughthewoflfromtexaverycartoonscough*

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    *grabs fist and snaps it back against itself* you dont know with whom youre dealing with, kid...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    *evil grin* hehehe.... Not to meantion a video with FF combined with Carmina Bourana, the techno version *plays video again, drools*

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    I wathced the intro, it was soooo coool!

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    I want to watch the movies especially Advent children

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Keeta is that you? o.O

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    same thoughts as me Delo ;)

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    :P :lol:

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Yes Nai, its good to know that The Scholars of Dawn (you and me lol ;) ) percieve the world in the highest excelence of expressing.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Fantasy is a wonder of humanity. In the same way as sci fi is a marvel of technology fantasy holds the key to transendence of the human mind, and to ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!

    Welcome dude! Hope youlike it in here cuz *every member of the forum shouts* WE ALL DOOO! See? lol!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    People chill, you are making fun of everyone on this topic

    Apr 4, 2005


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare