User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup Homies!

    Good day and welcome to YWS. Have a pleasent staying. :)

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting: Monotri

    Welcome welcome, ejoy your stay on YWS :D

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hey I was only polishing my skills dont worry im too magical for my own good :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    I honore u Avandor by making u my royal Wizard :slight bow: I am honored. :makes a pattern with his hands on a piece of paper and a rune in ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A vison of Darkmoon

    It was about time you posted your biography. :D Glad to hear your mom passed those terrible crisis. Sadly, my aunt was not that lucky, her lung cancer was discovered ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI I'M SARAH

    Welcome Sarah. And, if writers are not strange they lose the very meaning of writerhood. ;) :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    *slight bow* Hail friend, Im Arvandor, the local thinker and guardian of the well being of the member's minds. Feel free to PM me if you have any problems.

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    We are the ones that will take humanity in a new era of existence. We will be the ones that will weave a web of joining and throw it all ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    I know. People from hte west never realise the horror my nation endures for well over 700 years.

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Of course. But in these parts the situation is terrible trust me. Ive seen people scavange, work tehmselves to death literally, in the middle of January, just to make sure ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Hm...I suppose so. its funny to mock the psycology of man now and then. In these troubled times, only laughter is for free.

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    I must admit I havent seen it yet. What is all this fuss for that movie anyway?

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n

    *takes a deep bow* Welcome to the Gathering Square young one. Im the local "thinker" of this majestic place. Your additions both artistic and written will be greatly apreciated.

    May 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    wow sureal great welcome :roll: ahem...welcome welcome! Enjoy your stay!

    May 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi peoplez

    WELCOME WELCOME! :D

    May 5, 2005


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater