-
Re: quick, take a picture, 'cause this ain't happenin' again...
Bobo? Ari? MARRAIGE?! *drinks a youth potion, becomes 16 years old, grabs Ari and ties her on the back of the horse. Hits horse in the butt with a swrod, ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: I'm new...umm yeah thats obvious....
Look ma! Another harry potter! :D Yo! dude whats up? Wilkommen aus YWS. :D Have fun :D
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Hey
Helloooo Chris. Im Arv, im the pusher of the envelope, the slap to conservatism, the walker on a path between sacred genius and a complete madman, or in other words ...
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...
Surreal, NO. Just...DONT. For the love of all that is sacred, NO. On, another note.......wow......gals little bro is 35. ::stares:: Is this a psycho movie? LoL! Welcome dude. Welcome, to ...
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Okay About Hope?
Welcome young lady. :D Im the local "thinker" and dabbler in things best left undisturbed :D
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Removed
Hhaha! Welcome lad. :D Im the local questionable member :P :D as a matter of fact I do know the show. Awesome daughters :D I realry watch it on hallmark ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Hello. I'm new.
Nah, just a few words here and there, i think its ancient greek, like 1600+ years :P
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Hello. I'm new.
Hello there :D Im Arvandor from macedonia. My name is Cyril buy the way. Heh now when i think about it, noone calls me that :P :D I dont know ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: I Would Like You to Meet Demonic_Tears, the Poet.
Hail friend, another 19 year older. Heh, hopefully we will outnumber the brats...er...youngesters. Welcome to YWS. If you have questions regarding Whatever feel free to PM. Statisfacion guaranteed. Ca
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Are You Being Logged Out?
It happens two times now, after 30 min or so, I log out.
Jun 19, 2005 -
Re: Mike! has landed
God..... ::stands up:: "Hey my name is Cyril and im a magic addict." (Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne)
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Mike! has landed
Exuse me for being uber blond but, whats an AA meeting?
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Mike! has landed
Hey SK,you stick to your gun weilding ok? :D :P
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Mike! has landed
Well hello there. Im 19 im from macedonia, im one of the few philosophers around. :P Ireland? Howdo Ilove ireland. hahahit rocks. Esspecially the O'Something last names.:D
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: a brief bio au moi
Welcome welcome, I love 18 year olds on this forum cuz it reasures me that im not the only freak around :P j/k Anyway welcome dan. Can I call you ...
Jun 10, 2005
