User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Someone new....dazed.

    E aj welcome! Shes also macedonian ;)

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    just words, just words...I got roped into Man U by my father, they says you can't choose your family that's why you have friends. Jojo, you sound like one of ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    Manchester United? God....Beckham is my sisters idol...God...Sometimes I REALLY hate that guy inlcuding hus slutty wife Posh Bit*h Spice. But still, If youre not a Manc, youre a Wank! :wink:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: another miscellaneous face

    Brotherhood of the Wolf is awesome. Monica Belucci is soooo....I cant find the word...divine? yea. Adam Savage and Jamie Heignman (sp) rawk too. ;) Nightwish, I heard the band was ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Swear She Made Me Do It!

    Pleasure is all mine trust me. :lol: If you plan to change your sexual orientation any time soon send me a msg ;) lmao! jk jk... :lol:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Swear She Made Me Do It!

    it seems that Fauste was too hawt for his own well being. :lol: CL, hun, you do realize that sending your bf here amongst a pack o hungry wolves was ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Jack of All Trades

    Hawaiian shirts and jeans? Definetly a fashion nono. Not the combo but the shirts... :shock: :shock: Lose. it. NOW. ::ahem:: Why are you so in love in gryphins? Cuz for ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    g'day mathew, welcome to YWS :D

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    erm.....wow? lmao!

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    much as i jerk my head in a really weird way and make a discusting expression on my face, I say "WELCOME TO YWS!"

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Why, ahoy there! :D Welcome to YWS!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    I think Moonlight Sonata was from Mozart? I know the songs but I mix up the artists and everything. Theres a link for classic music on that site as well. ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Try Bach, Mozart, some operas, like Barbers Adagio for strings. Its not an opea, its instrumental, but when a choirs sings it, its waaay more cooler. Chillout music? Enya, Dune...etc ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    OMG this is SO COOL! I MUST have at least *one* item!

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: quick, take a picture, 'cause this ain't happenin' again...

    *looks at Ari and makes a "pff...", horse goes on* Im your brother by soul Princess Ari and it shall be ME that will see to it, which of these ...

    Nov 2, 2005


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns