User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Hey my cousins name is Nicole (and her brother is named Elvis... :? :P How weird is THAT . btw my real name is Cyril *shrugs* reminds me on cereal ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    DOn't worry C Im blond too :roll:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    TARA! WELCOME! :D C, let me introduce you to the Shadow Queen Tara! All hail the mistique and dark wonders of QUeen Tara!

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (insert witty and way too creative topic title here)

    Nice to meet you Morran! Welcome to the site. (even though you're around here for a month or so :D )Anyways nice ideas about the project thing. I was planning ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    Who the hell is REMUS LUPIN? :? I love tomatos as well. And mayo, and ketchup, and a hamburger, we even have a sandwich that we call it 'french' literally. ...

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    oh and in case any1 else gets confused... i am most def a girl!!!) Ohhhh... :roll: :D

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations

    *bows in the most elven fashion* 8) :D Hail friend! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, father of the Elven people (yeah right, every writer nowadays is a father of a ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Belive me writing is like a disease. Once you pop you can't stop! :lol: :wink:

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Right me if Im wrong but isnt that Drizzt?

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    THANX! WOW this place rocks!

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Im confuzeled :lol: Tis' true ask Delo or the other if you like

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Evil? Evil? I don't know true evil?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEWARE HUMAN! I KNOW EVIL VERY WELL! I USED TO BE AN AVATAR OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! THOUSANDS OF ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    On another note, what do you write, Arvy? I'm dabble in the arts of writing for a long time, but alas im actually new in wrting itself. Mostly for the ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    lol you too. all of you back on the other thread. I hope I'll make some new friends around here too

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Now thast what I call a welcome! lol :o :lol: Oh, im very new around here though. EBM, Z, Crysi, Perra, my family *smirk* :lol: btw, great site! Very profesional ...

    Dec 4, 2004


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate