User avatar

Zion

  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    @ad Internet and cellphone technologies. I wanted to study interior design, or psychology, or public realtions but noooooooo. It was the wave of the future they said. Gonna make me ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    *hugs all around* Meshy, may God, or whatever diety you pray to, help you, if you're planning to go where I've been. lol :D @kadie. male, DUH! Yeah, something pretty ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    *bursts the door open. an army of topless, blond, guards in two rows march inside the round hall. as they enter, they divide and encircle the entire room. The whispers ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Welcome! I think ill just call you Loo. Hopefully, a lady of the dark such as thineself woudnt mind it at all. :D and yeah, like Myth said on the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Welcome aboard! Narcisstic? pffft....theres no such thing as narcism, only self-respect. ;)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    *gasp* *faints*

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here

    FINALLY! :D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    *storms in* YOU! *points* DANCE! *"totally random mode" on*

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat

    "We know its hard, but at least try to act mature. Its good for the health of everyone."

    May 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned

    Ahoy there! I remeber ye! You used to come on YWS frequently! :D I wondered what happend with you. Im Arvandor, (call me Arvy, or Kyril cut it with the ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New (sorta) look for YWS

    Dark colours are good for my eyes. I like it :) EDIT: I dont like the new logo on the main page...blargh...cant you just remove it and make the logo ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    ahoy there! :D welcome to YWS :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome aboard hawtshot :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    Fencing? Hey I was considering to start fencing it like, too late or something? Cuz as much as I know usually youngsters start training sports and im like, kinda old ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someone new....dazed.

    :shock: people sheesh....lmao! Everyone did went crazy in this place hahaha

    Dec 20, 2005


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather