-
Re: Oh...bugger!
@ad Internet and cellphone technologies. I wanted to study interior design, or psychology, or public realtions but noooooooo. It was the wave of the future they said. Gonna make me ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Oh...bugger!
*hugs all around* Meshy, may God, or whatever diety you pray to, help you, if you're planning to go where I've been. lol :D @kadie. male, DUH! Yeah, something pretty ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Oh...bugger!
*bursts the door open. an army of topless, blond, guards in two rows march inside the round hall. as they enter, they divide and encircle the entire room. The whispers ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Fresh meat!
Welcome! I think ill just call you Loo. Hopefully, a lady of the dark such as thineself woudnt mind it at all. :D and yeah, like Myth said on the ...
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: an introduction
Welcome aboard! Narcisstic? pffft....theres no such thing as narcism, only self-respect. ;)
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce
*gasp* *faints*
Oct 21, 2006 -
Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here
FINALLY! :D
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look
*storms in* YOU! *points* DANCE! *"totally random mode" on*
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Random Tips Addition, or 101 Ways To Skin A Cat
"We know its hard, but at least try to act mature. Its good for the health of everyone."
May 5, 2006 -
Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned
Ahoy there! I remeber ye! You used to come on YWS frequently! :D I wondered what happend with you. Im Arvandor, (call me Arvy, or Kyril cut it with the ...
Apr 17, 2006 -
Re: New (sorta) look for YWS
Dark colours are good for my eyes. I like it :) EDIT: I dont like the new logo on the main page...blargh...cant you just remove it and make the logo ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: marhaba!
ahoy there! :D welcome to YWS :D
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: hi
Welcome aboard hawtshot :D
Mar 22, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a dancer when...
Fencing? Hey I was considering to start fencing it like, too late or something? Cuz as much as I know usually youngsters start training sports and im like, kinda old ...
Feb 19, 2006 -
Re: Someone new....dazed.
:shock: people sheesh....lmao! Everyone did went crazy in this place hahaha
Dec 20, 2005
