-
Re: Crysi's attempts
Those are amazing. If not freaky lol
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
*gives DQ bunch of magic scrolls and takes out a flamethrower* Hope Bobo will finish mine in time
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
::Slams Nai's head with a sledgehammer and tosses Yoshi in a pool of piranahs:: I have had a request as well. Just a tiny little avi thats all
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Turn the page on the other page theres Turn back the other page
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
LMAO!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Those one things... that are ... JUST READ
pup :D
May 1, 2005 -
Re: Worst artist around!
You know whats the greatest thing of all? If I say for example "NO! IM the worst artist, like, EVER!" I will laugh and bla bla bla. But if I ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
If you value your life dont read this. If you dont jump of a cliff or somehting, but under no circumstanes DO NOT read it.
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
:o woah....
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.
woah! She so cool! You really have the talent for it. A little spit-n-shine and she'll be even more amazing! ;)
Apr 9, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
Twas about time! :D
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) ) Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) )
Jan 19, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
Once upon a dream...yeah....cool, really really really really really cool
Jan 13, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! They were like...sooo cool! I loved every single pic you posted. I envy you. I also drwed a lot when I
Jan 13, 2005
