User avatar

Zion

  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    ohmagawd.....i had no idea people comment in this thread.... :shock: :lol: thank you thank you very much :bows: And yeah, they do go with a buncha stories and eveyrhitng

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Ana Karenina

    Or Ана Карениња would be (i think) in its original form. This masterpiece was written by Tolstoy (spell check) somewhere in the begining of the 20th century I belive. Also ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    omg this is awesome...you only need to do a little work around the shade of the left eye and the lips and it'll be perfect.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Ten bucks says she got enlightnet so no more Vampires for her. Right?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    "....God has killed men. ANd so shall we." ~Lestat, Interview with the Vampire Oh, how do I love that movie...*IwtV soundtrack starts playing, Arv bursts into a dance* I love ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Once again thx bobo :D EBM, whats a soul patch..... :?

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Ok guys, from now on, if you don't tell me what color you want your eyes to be, I'm going to... yell at you... or something. Arvy, what say you? ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    NO, no photo shop. I dont know how to work it. Like I said the drawings are quite simple though one of them s made for aproximately 6-8 minutes. :)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Its no big deal really. All you need to now are the basics of the applications and 3 mostly five tools. First I do the spheres and the streaks in ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    Ok I was playing aroun with Corel Draw and Photo-Paint yesterday and something acctually came out. This is my first official graphic art :lol: :roll: :? NATURE MAGIC SPHERES OF ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    British people can be manga-esque. Um... so do you want cartoony or not? The other choice would be like SK's and such. :oops: :oops: :oops: bobo if you dont want ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    ANd what about my avatar? Postpone it again Bobo? O.o tsk tsk tsk....

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Ok Bobo, here goes 3/4 view like Harleys light blond or dark blond spikey hair black tight t shirt with a white cross on it arms crossed smirk on the ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Dante's Divine Comedy

    how was Heaven? I only had the chance to read Inferno

    May 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Dante's Divine Comedy

    I loved inferno. thats all Im gonna say

    May 19, 2005


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne