User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    but I still wish he was a sexy one :P oh well thats why people have invented plastic surgery right? :D

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    oooooh I found my look alike Ben Chaplin! :P :P :roll: well I think I look like him. I htik. Right me if Im wrong though. Ms.Annaie can I have ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    would you really be my slave? :? LOL! LMAO!

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    woah....I really do. But theres only a MINOR resemblence between the two of us. Man I need to get a real digital cam this web cam stuff sucks big time!

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    :o wow Arieda you do look like her! I dont know some people have told me that I look like BIll Clinton (YUCK!) or like Bill gates (YUCK YUCK!) truth ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    amen to that :P

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :o :hearts_eyes: \:D/ :love:

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    wow :o dm rocks

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    oh come on areida post some new pics. jackarvyani.....er....audienice loves ya!

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yeah...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I regert I tried it. Belie me nothing special. Smoke stuffed in your mouth. I have same thoughts as DM

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    No not in here. My opinion, thats stupid and very immature. Hoe would he/she feels if someone passed by him/her and slaped him and smash him on the ground and ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    KNights of the Zodiac I only heard of it. SOunds great

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *taps kittens* Yeah me too....

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    *takes a deep bow* Cyril Stoilkov II korky, I know. Sounds like, cereal :? :P :roll:

    Apr 13, 2005


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus