User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    *saves pic on hard disk, ignores teh pain on his head cuz "DUDE! ITS ANGELINA IN A TOGA!" pic*

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    arieda in a toga.....yummy :P ;)

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    belive me DM, most of the guys dont like those extra thin girls that are about to be blown away from a breeze. EVen I dont. Put some meat on ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    yeah....I love that scene. I dont rember it very well though :P

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Moulin Rouge ...yeah, Nicole is HOT... I'm not a lesbian but she is in that film lol, I'd kill to look like her or just be that skinny. Have you ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dude, youre cool you just need a good shave thats all :D

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    tale

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    Ok, I htikn we need this in order to boost our writing spirits and motivation. Here you'll write about, how many pages youve written today, any rewards you receiveds so ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    i agree with fire, that may be a little tricky... but if there were hats or something that would be cool! other thing is how would we pay? if it ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Children of Dune ...thinks of Jessica and Ghanima... LOTR movies True Lies James Bond movies Moulin Rouge ...yeah, Nicole is HOT... Fifth ELement hm....I cant think of any others in ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol :D Emma you look great :D Just smile a little bit more k? :D ;

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    o.O ALSO MINE! LOL! REALLY! I Guess we are not so diffrent after all eh?

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it? And Matt, ahh, now I get wouldn't be the same... Ah, that's a Luys Royo ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    welcome to tropical paradise! :D ;)

    Apr 14, 2005


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci