-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
aw....thats so cute! I didnt knew you do acting!
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?
One night I was going to the capital, with me mom with a bus. The bus was crowded with people and it was about 22pm. the bus was crawling up ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
:roll: yeah... but hey wasnt Arnold S. a eleph...er....liberal?
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
The Who vs Queen
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
my pics are so horrid! :lol: :P :D
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
oe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
no hawk you look like Christina Richie, esspecially in your last pics. One fo my friends looks like....that guy from Red Planet, he was also in that stupid kangoroo movie. ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???
You cant elecet a crab for a president cuz you got elephatns as well. America is a one giat zoo. ;) :D :lol: j/k j/k No offenese meant
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
hawk you look shmexy! ;)
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Arvy! You been working out? :shock: Well, yeah :oops: I have to Im 6'4 tall if I get fat ill be a friggin ogre or something, btw i have to ...
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Lets reawaken the thread again. Hide under your beds, Bull-shoulders is here! :P :oops:
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: What did you accomplish?
YAY for TBR! I have to love poems published in a book.
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: What did you accomplish?
FInished a chapter! YAY!
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Past Lives
I have loads of deja vus all the time. but i dont know, past lives? hadly thatsot of a experience. But this might sound weird, but maybe ive been some ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
*giggles* I like all this autograph signing going on...LOL... Yeah, me too. Can I have anohter one? This time on my hand? The paper one is for my sister she ...
Apr 15, 2005
