User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    KJ is one of the best members of YFW! She is also really fun to talk to and one of the few girls i know that practices karate! you go ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I hate pop art or modern art. Thats not art. Ok I'll crash my car in a wall and look art! 100.000 dollars cash! great! I loathe that sort of ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    yes. Girls mask their true feelings. when a girl speaks of her feelings always know that there are diffrent words behind her ravaging/sweet talk. never interpret words of a girl ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    As well as here. I drink, but I dont drink to get drunk I drink raerly and for pleasure. Wine and coctails only. I dont like beer very much, too ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    Well sadly yes, girls do have a colective mind more or less. But hey you say we are the pigs! :P :D ;) We maybe be pigs but we are ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BRITISH ELECTION

    Sadly im not familiar with british politicians except for Margartet Tacher and Tony Blair. But I know one thing, supposedly you can auction your vote in britain. I dont know ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    But, there are some things that, unfortunatly, are common for all men. :twisted: watch out girls, I know your moves and your way of thinking! :twisted:

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Too late im already here! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Areida is: extremly beautifil extremly benelovent extremly smart extremly funny extremly nice

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Stop copying me areida! :D :lol: :roll: You look amazing as always Areida

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Chevy dotn say that, you look awesome!

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    drawn three maps and made the story for the creation of the world, in less than an hour! :D

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    dude, thou hast no idea...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    As I said in my first post...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    lol! Posts like mine? :P

    Apr 18, 2005


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna