-
Re: A thing you didnt knew
you have no idea how many powerful people are macedonia, including for example the CEO of Motorola, hes macedonian. :lol: But I thought you guys (UK) knew about that. The ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
coughhopefullycough
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
my points as well, but hey Nai *sheepsih grin* you were supposed to send us a pic two weeks ago rememeber? :twisted:
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
I was trying to find info on interent about it, but to no avail, Maybe Jack will be familiar with it. Did you knew that Queen Elisabeth, Basil II (a ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Immigration
:roll: thanks for assuring me NOT to move to America Brad, youre a real hun. :P
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
:O :shock: dies
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: 30,000 Posts!
pours elven wine in a silver goblet and hands it to areida. Bottoms UP!
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Gaia
whats the link to the site?
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: BRITISH ELECTION
Well I havent been there as well. But croation seaside and Zagreb the capital are great. It wont be bad if you get yourself a book of translation tips. and ...
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Sleeping in...
6am :P dont ask...
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: 30,000 Posts!
YAY! Elven healing wine for everyone!
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: What's on your desk?
its so funny! :D
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2
Crysi innocent?! (!) Call the newspapers! :roll: ;)
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
no offense meant but I love this: "If I would say what smartest person in the world you are I would say George W Bush* what you are saying is ...
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: Anyone play RuneScape?
i just started playing it. london world 15 user:Cyril DeVine
Apr 20, 2005
