-
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
and honestly now, did it looked bad? I lived in a comunist country, so did my parents. There was a job for everyone, everyone gets paid for working, and the ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
OOOH! I'm of Macedonian decent! Technically I'm Czech (and a little Austrian), but both my mother's and father's lines began in the Macedonian area. YAY! Hurray Gal! Theres a chance ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Exuse me hunter but is she taller than you? hehehe.....kinky XD j/k j/k
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
I have/had :P do not post here unless you are a fabolous orc who loves crossdressing. there.
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
*grins*
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
its so cuuute! :D
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Qi you look like a plam tree! :D :lol: j/k ;)
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
lol come to think of it, the former president of macedonia wsa a distant relative of mine ;) :P :D b-)
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
maybe. Who knows? *:twisted: smile of the thought that all the british people are under macedonian rulelership*
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*rolls eyes* Thanks to those bull shoulers I can kick you ass BS... :P
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: This book....
All girls are idiots. Yeah, I bet you didn't like me saying that, did yah ;)? Well then my lovely dudettes - you shouldn't say such thing about boys ;). ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?
in one single word ANYTHING! Its so frustrating. My mind cant keep up with normal thinking. Youre talking to a person and you yank: HEY I GOT IT! And the ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
(havent red the back pages) The main reason why they choose Ratzinger is cuz he was a lose advisor of Paul II, and the church is in a transition (big) ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
I dont know either :P the head of hte company? The Chairman? SOmething like that
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
is it just me or everyone around here has astma? :P
Apr 22, 2005
