User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Sounds cool Gal! Much like the celevrations around here :D

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    No we will sooner or later overpopulate the earth and we will have to move and expand throught the universe wheter you like it or not Emma. Also Mars also ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    I hate the people in the university! People please! Hes teaching COmputer Sciences for 22 years. The PC crashes and he doesnt know what to do. ANd someone says "Press ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    The earth is not just a rock. Would you say that your mother is 'just a mammal'? That's such a horrible sentiment. She is aware of you, whether or not ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    right me if im wrong but isnt that dwrvish or another form of elvish?

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: St. George's Day

    yeah...the red cross so rocks!

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    People please this is turning in a fitght not a debate!

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    and still is

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Surreal I know, I watched it on Blizzard too. It was very cool. ahem... I dont say that Earth is a genius, but has at the very least, "animal instincts"

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    It is quite strange though how "she" reacts on our acions. It seems she backfires at us all the things we have done to her in the past.

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gaia

    I joined two days ago. My user is Arvy101. Im the guy with village clothes and a green chekers hat :P

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    What do you think? I belive that Earth is starting to become a sentient creature, if its not already. Why not? The complexity she has can me easily compared to ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver

    *throws a tractor tire on top of Yoshi* btw, dude just chill about the site and all. just try to change some things k? ;)

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: St. George's Day

    I thought it was he same as St.Patrick's day. *smacks in forehead* what EXCATLY is St.George's day? Apart from slaying a dragon. *shoots tongue at maericans who have baerly any ...

    Apr 25, 2005


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper