-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
MOnopoly :P I made one myself when I was 9 (beat that americans :P ) Sword or sorcery?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Prose I suck at Poetry. George Michael or Boy George?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I would like to use some "aristocratic" or yes elegant or sorta noble names. like Methodius, Theodore (not Ted :P ) Adam, Electra I cant think of any in the ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: tattoos and piercings
wow amazing!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Batman. Spider man is one giant insect that can shoot out his own...well...lets just not go there. :P Herecy or Inquistion? :twisted: :tiwsted: Hear me infidels and mockers of the ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
South Park Barbie or Barbwire? (pamela anderson in balck leather and a HUGE hun)
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
SUN! Aristocracy or Modesty
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
China! but japan rocks too. but nothing can compete with comunist china! :P :D j/k Grass or concrete?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Aww... I can't wait to be a mother! Well, not that I want to be anytime too soon... LOL... but the thought of carrying another life inside my body is ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
though choice.... sci fi. no fantasy. no sci fi. argh! oh well, fantasy then Merlin Monroe or Bradd Pitt
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Whats the diffrence? :P j/k Rome Walt Disney or Looney Toons?
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol Nai I was joking about the old guy part. I wanted to MAKE you post that pic. You know that SOME people on that site already have a crush ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Nebuchadnezzer. Gilgamesh? Not thanks. Ripping the testicals of a bull and shoving them in face of a chick is sooo not my style. Space Age or Medival Age
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
*opens a stall "Genuine friends 60% off!" *
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Micheal Jackson
Yes. I mean, he was a icon of peace and love ten years ago. All he needs is a tavern brawl and a fight. He needs some manly stuff. He ...
Apr 30, 2005
