-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
love and lose. me mean? pray tell.
May 4, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
LMAO! Id love to see that... Qi goes: Dorky dear! You mom wants you in the kicthen!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
burgers Me or Nai? ROLF
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
dicitonary. preferably a PC program fudge or chilly
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Piano when im happy, Violin when im sad Redemption or Damnation
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
DANTE! :twisted: hell can be quite amusing sometimes trust me I know
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I also have somehting like Tai chi :P and some weird dances and all. And many many tricks with my thumb mostly. Also I can make a "farting" sound with ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
cake Arwen or Eowin
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You look like me auntie in that one. Shes from Switzerland. Also DQ did I mention I love your avatar? Starcraft rocks my world. Did you knew that the original ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I also have somehting like Tai chi :P and some weird dances and all. And many many tricks with my thumb mostly. Also I can make a "farting" sound with ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
mp3 player. au natural Blond or Brunette
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Happy birthday in advance, Nai!! \:D/ \:D/ That's spiffy. I had to wear my glasses to school today because my eye was all irritated... This would be me getting ready ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
yeah. mine is similar to it, but I write the english letters (only) stright not....diagonaly. Macedonian? LOL! Man I have to get a digital camera!
May 4, 2005 -
Re: PIGEONS!
Once ive EATEN a pigeon FOR REAL! Nothing special. Worse than chicken. It has loads a bones and very little meat
May 4, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Roller Coaster of course. Cat or Dog
May 4, 2005
