-
Re: Best Military Tactician
there was no homosexual intercourse thouse days. More like giving a back rub or a crying shoulder, somehting like no sex only true love
May 7, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Shine everlasting bitch or a backstabbing friend?
May 7, 2005 -
Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!
YAAAAY! *throws confetti*
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
Wow, Arvy. Hey, why didn't you include me in your speech? So all of a sudden I'm not your friend? Anyway, you still get the extra-big gift! :D :) :( ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Lighting. Water or FIre
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
omg it has already begun....wait till I go to strumica....what have you done people....lol j/k j/k
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Hector baby, allll the waaay. Not only him but his entire family.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: I'm Done!
dude, i envy you. A lot.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
*wipes tear from eye as Nate lands diadem on his hair, and Jac gives him a bunch of flowers and Galatea throws a ribbon "Miss Member" around him* Thank you. ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: I Am
I AM AWESOME! lol j/k hm....what am I good at? Im a good writer? :? naw..... Im sexy (?!) Im a great conversationist Im a passionate man Im more wise ...
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
I have no idea who they are but Ill go for Andrew Lloyd Webber cuz he has a cooler name. Tolkien or.....Keira Knightley?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
yep, dont worry guys we'll show that evil dominating woman :twisted: she'll be begging for us to return to her
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
sci fi child of the night or vampire hunter
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
College. Alice in wonderland or dorothy
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
green all the way, sorry we must have posted in the same time
May 6, 2005
