-
Re: You've just recieved a scary email...
You know what do I do to chain letters? Destory them! burn them! And enjoy the sight those pathetic defiling mails burning in the recycle bin, feels so good! :twisted:
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your city!
Naw, you should see macedonia. Wild untamed forests and trees that tower above your head dwarfing the chess looking fields around, surrounded by moutains, like, youre inside a gigantic crown ...
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wait, wait. What's the whipped cream for? And Areida, we're not insane, Arvy is. I'm just complimenting your beauty in a strange way lol Arvy is ressurected by a bunch ...
May 8, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Limes. More exotic. Mikey Mouse Or duffy Duck?
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*wakes from the dead* hey like I care! *and dies again*
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Arieda, you just made the pics of your life *dies*
May 8, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
May 8, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Is that even a question? :roll: :P Stereo Thong or lingerie? :cool:
May 8, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
God I love that song. Greg, you seen the video? Its sooo awesome! :D
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
lol thats how I wrote a great poem "Alien God" on AIM i was just talking with Tara when suddenly I started typing stuff I didnt knew what I was ...
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
I think this is supposed to go in the Artwork Thread
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
Just having fun Qi thats all.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Arvandor!
*takes a deep bow* thank ye, thank ye very much :D
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!
of course, I did the make up and the colouring. dots on old people are so in this season
May 7, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
half full britnery or xtina? :P which ones worse? lol!
May 7, 2005
