User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Argh! My eyes! x___x Im envious!

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted, but it would be a huge shark and it'll eatcha! :D I wish Angelina Jolie as sitting next to me right now... :D

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted. But when you'll land your suit will fall apart and you'll die a horrid, slow, painful death. :D I wish...I wish *turns towards the window* wish I could see ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 10,000 Posts!

    Dahlings this is so uberly awesome! Yay for YWS! *does the time warp*

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Omg connor is so cuuuuuuute! Awwwwwww! *ahem* Great pics everyone :D :shock: Princess Ari! have you tried streighteining your hair? I think it would look much better. Just a guys ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Moi returns! Notice the uber redness of my face and my nerdy expression! Yay for alcohol!

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    Math.... ::shivers:: *b****-slaps Snoink* Where is IT? huh?! :lol: Now I'll hafta go for english! blargh..... *sobs* You should know better than to swear, Arvy m'dear. Keep it clean, please. ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    MESHY! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hugs*

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    Everyone will post sotires and what not just to make...make...euroloonydollars?! argh! Oh the travesty!

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    How dare you infidels?! Thats THE mother of all board games! This is soo predictable its almost scary. So everything must be refined, painted, bla bla bla bla just to ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    Is this a lliterary forum or a forum for businessmen wannabe's? I dont like me it looks more of an ego-booster than something tangible.

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    *raises hand from the back of the hall* If I may be so bold, m'lord, but what use do we have from these... *raises glasses and glares in the note* ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    :shock: ohmagawd.... :shock: im not here for a week and a half and all hell brakes a good way though :P :D :lol:

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    All forms of nuclear energy should be destroyed if you ask me. Humanity is always in peril beacuse of it. Of course, we can always use it as a form ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Two words. NO.WAY. 2-3 kids....MAX PLus i dont think ill marry with a dude in the nearby future :P TPBM has had some serious issues when it comes to loving ...

    Jan 19, 2006


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass