-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Golf. Mini golfs are for theme parks Oralndo Bloom or Jhonny Depp
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Anyone like old-school games?
3 wonders, King of Dragons, Mystic Riders, Aero Fighters, Knights of the Round...I cant think of the others. Personally most of old school games will be always better than the ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird Family Things
Macedonia=weirdness + tradition Have any of you watched keeping up appereances? The comedy series from Britan? Thats how we look like during Christmas Evening or some celebration. Everyone has its ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: The Partial Departure of Areida
Aww...but whos going to cover for you in the pic thread! WE NEED AN AREIDA, or Arvy will go mad....he better not see this thread.... :cry: :-({|= :cry: I know ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid
Yeah me too. Even now I love when rain drops on me.
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
*joins Nai in yoga* Well you certainly took your time *hands popcorn* popcorn? "Al a meshy's" Supposeldy new est thing on the market
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid
As soon as a kid sees the sign "keep out of reach of children", they're attarcted to the product like ants to a picnic! I mean, there must be a ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I mean, if I was a girl, and in real life there was a guy like hunter that hits on every single girl he meets how would I react? (dude ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid
Of course yo urealize that you could be mute or blind for life dont you EBM? Why people cant just face the fact KEEP CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. I ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
People please do stay on topic, or better yet, dont, you are giving wonderful examples of how to approach a girl and how to avoid it. Same goes for GUYS
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid
Spray him with a house? That would be difficult. Pretty easy once you master the skill, though. Hehe, nice Hunter. Very nice.... Arvy! Poor Jessy...how could you?! I mean, at ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
*sits in the dark corner and starts taking notes about everyone*
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
*brings in audince and an orchestra*
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid
Once I tied the dog onto a tree and beat him with a chain with a evil grin on my face, while she was almost as if crying. I could ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
*salps in frehead* Oh brother.... *clasps hands together* Oh dear Lord, do keep these children away from sin, for they are the future of all of Humanity. Guide them and ...
May 14, 2005
