-
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Bill Murray dude got old lol Jim Carey or...... Cuba Gooding Jr.
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
The problem with most guys is that they always try to impress a girl no matter the consequences. They are not being themselves and all there is on their minds ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: What do you hate?
I hate it when people use wOOt! I dont know why I just do. Also I despise garlic and onion and stupid show offs. Also I hate stupid people or ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Striped Katey Price Jordan OR Keira Knightley aka which britsih chick is hotter?
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
*murmurs something about desert dwerllers*
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
*eyes Oreos* this is not a tear party, commoner, and this certainly is not a...argh...commoners "stuff" and junk food. *snaps fingers at Fred* Fred ol chap, would you mind brining ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
*eyes Areida though monocole* But of course all "europians" are welcomed. I'll have a cup of earl grey please, puts some milk and suger whlie youre at it*
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
Very amazing I must add! *climbs down from horse and takes out helmet* She does know how to ride a horse hahaha! *puts monocle on eye and lands his butt ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
*comes riding on horse* Ah hello friends, mind if I join in? I came back from a game of pollo with the dutchess of Wessex
May 14, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
RPG Breasts or Bottoms? :P sorry just had to ask
May 14, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Ariel, she lives on the Bahamas :P Mikckey Mouse OR Donald Duck
May 14, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Hades duH! Apolo or Zeus? Be a good guy and pick Apolo
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
awwww...... *wipes tear from cheek*
May 14, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Finnaly somehting on topic
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
All fear Sureals ass.
May 14, 2005
