User avatar

Zion

  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    And I thought my parents were though. May God have mercy upon your childhood TBR

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    she tries to look seductive. Trying to implement Angelina Jolie with vitorian style and grace. Shes trying at least. SHe made her boobs larger for House of Wax. I think ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    How could I forget Meshy? *slams in forehead* You'll be at Crysi's place

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    *raises hand* It was called SImple Life. She was on it with her friend. On the series they lived like peasents, no muchy stuff and no caviar for Paris and ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    SO heres the plan. The plain leaves from Skopje. Lands in Manchester to pick up jack. Then We go to Illionis and pick up Nai. From there we go to ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Both I guess. Kinda, maybe wood more... World peace OR cure for cancer and AIDS

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    We will make a four-trip to california :D

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Awww....come one have mercy on the little slut. All she wants is to take her place among the stars as an accetrss/singer/whatever. At least shes good in bed, or so ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    dont worry Crys will make a 4 in one black white chocolate hunter, nai, me, jack *uber blond, blond, dark blond, brunnete* :D

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    *hides away* communism Universe or Cosmos

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    When I girl blushes and smiles, yeah, guys love that. It softens their hearts, you know in an "awwww....that cute.." way. It makes them feel special, and they know that ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    THE BANK! I said to my mom to buy me a Mastercard or VISA but nooooo I will lost the credit card. Thanks to her genius two projects failed today ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey all I did was making a personal gallery of all the users on the forum everyone has a file :P

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *saves pics on hard drive* majestic Areida, hope you dont mind though ;)

    May 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: divorce

    God im sooo sorry DQ. Truth to be told around here divercmet is more like a tabu. I mean, my parents are together over 20 years now, and the only ...

    May 16, 2005


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper